Amtrak Travel Tips
is a registered trademark of the
National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
This is an Amtrak® fan site. Use of any trademarks™ or registered® trademarks on this web site
does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
Click on the below image to visit our
rail magazine promotion trading partner:
- American Train Station Directory
Information about some American train stations and routes (Info might not be up to date).
- ★★★ Ben "Dutch" Myers Amtrak Travelogues
- ★★★ Over 100 Rail Travelogues by Carl Morrison
- ★★★ Ride The Rails With Chris Guenzler!
www.trainweb.org/chris - Ride The Rails With Chris Guenzler
Chris has ridden over 1,439,000.0 miles - that is equal to over 59.96 times around the world! He has ridden trains in all 50 states and has traveled on every Amtrak route at least twice, plus all the trains of Canada's Via Rail as well as every intercity route in Canada. In Mexico he has done Copper Canyon many times plus some other special places...
- ★★★ Rail Travel Trip Reports & Photos by Fred Dunn
- ☆ Surfliner Photos
- ★★★ Rail Travel Reports & Photos by Jack M. Turner
- ★ Tim Helmuth's Trip Reports and Travelogues
- ★ USA Rail Guide
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Why this ad?